Sunday, September 21, 2008

I lost my Octopus card!!

I just had dinner with some friends at TST. After dinner, we decided to buy a can of beer and sit around the Avenue of Stars. I remember I still had my Octopus card. When we were leaving that place, we were walking to the taxi stand, I was probably fidgeting with my wallet and the Octopus card must have slipped out and dropped somewhere before we got on a taxi.

So, what's the damage? (1) the card had $50 deposit with at least $80 stored value... so it's all gone! (2) the card is also my access to the gated residential block where I'm staying, and I had to get a new card. thankfully, they didn't charge me for the lost card (3) so the old card is gone, I got a new one, which I paid another $50 deposit and $100 stored value.

Lesson learnt: you tell me...

1 comment:

Kssy said...

:(

you know what, i think you should get a small card holder those that can hang around your neck to put all the access card and frequent cards that you use on a daily basis. So you wont need to chak everything inside your pockets :)

And that thick wallet of yours (always seen bigger on one side of your pocket), do you always carry so much money around? hehe :p