Monday, September 29, 2008

Finally, I'm with 3

For the past 2 weeks, I've spent HK$400 on 3's prepaid card, and the call charges and SMS (local & international) is killing me! (e.g., 1 SMS to M'sia would cost me HK$4.5, approx. RM2) Also when I get an international call from M'sia, I don't know why HK$2.1 is deducted from my credits!!
Needless to say, subscribing to a postpaid account is inevitable. So the question is which provider, and what service plan to go for. Having invested enough time already on choosing a provider & a plan, I've decided to get iPhone3G with 3... :D and the iPhone only cost me HK$1,738 (approx. less than RM800).

3 comments:

:: 吖十のk2 :: said...

Arrgggh....you got your iPhone d!Haha..

Jeff said...

ya.. hehehe... tempted initially, but come to think of it, the package's quite worth it. i.e., if u buy and use in hk... :)

Anonymous said...

Ah Che also want 1, hmm... I think is a good hand envelope :p